Welcome to the Maker Me Blogspot, an Independent Indie Dyer of yarns and maker of handmade items.


I sell on Etsy and at local shows and fayres. This is the place where you will find out all of Maker Me's News, shop updates and events.

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Identifying and clarifying the personal makes and life from the Etsy shop makes

This is an announcement post just to explain the process going forward for my blogs.

This one - Maker me, I am going to be using for showcasing all the makes for the Etsy Shop.  All my personal makes and life tales will be over On Mama said Blog.

I do not want to confuse people and have them looking for items in the shop I have made for my self.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baker St Bag

Good afternoon everyone, a new listing is in the shop today. I have made this bag following the pattern from Sew Sweetness and it is her ...